It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. Yesterday I got up and I decided I wanted to wear a skirt. Because of the weather, I don't get the opportunity very often. I walked out onto the balcony to check out the weather and I realized that it was definitely not a skirt wearing kind of day. It was dark and windy and super cold. I got ready and left the house (extra bundled up) about 30 minutes later. I kid you not, it was sunny and warm and beautiful just that quickly. It was actually the best weather I had seen in about a month or so. It stayed that way for the rest of the day. I could have worn my skirt, gosh darn it.




2 comments:
Everyone in Oklahoma says the weather changes very fast. If you don't like it, wait five minutes. In the three years I've lived here, I've found that's not true. The one week I spent in England, I found that to be the case there, and now you know too. The weather there led me be in awe of God and his power.
Uhhh, yea, yesterday is was like 80 here, no joke, hannah was wearing shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt. Today, not so much, it's like 30 degrees!!
Post a Comment