1. Someone tries to hand you a newspaper about every 20 feet.
2. You are on the train or the underground and you hear conversations in at least three other languages.
3. You have been yelled at for standing on the wrong side of the escalator in the tube station.
4. You have almost been hit by a cab three times...in one day.
5. You see a group of Asians taking about 18 pictures of the same building.
6. People are walking faster than you normally run.
7. Guys, as rule, wear tighter jeans than girls.
8. If you forget your book or newspaper, you know you are going to have stare at your feet rather than look around on the underground. Even the London Life is better than that.
9. Modern buildings and ancient ones seem to go together seamlessly.
10. There is a Starbucks on every corner. Oh wait, that's any major city.
I had to do something on the train last night. I forgot my book, so I thought of this.
10 signs you are probably in London
- 28.3.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment