Back home

I just got back from the states this morning and though I really enjoyed my trip, I am so glad to be home. I guess the best cure for homesickness is an overdose of home. I think I am good for a while. It's funny how that works, isn't it?

The trip was really, really good though. I got to see most of my friends and I got to eat Taco Bell a few times. And of course I made a massive Walmart run. I had to stock up on Velveeta and other wonderfulness like that. I have been wanting to see Johnny Cooper in concert for a long time and I finally got to do that. I am pretty sure I got food poisoning from Red Lobster and I thought I might not be able to fly home, but after a small prayer and one more run to the bathroom and I was good. Well, good enough to be able to stand up without feeling ridiculously nauseous and faint, I guess. But enough about that. I got a whole row of seats to myself on my long flight. A Tylenol PM and and a whole row of seats makes for a nice solid night of sleep and I can't complain about that. I think I am going to go start on the huge task of unpacking now. I brought a sewing machine back!

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

I am glad you are home safe and sound and feeling better!!

jenn said...

I missed not seeing you. :-(