Yesterday

Yesterday I spent time with Arabs pretty much all day. That's always a good thing, but I wanted to barf by the time I got home. For lunch I had two huge plates of this rice dish with what looked like swamp water poured over it. You have to honor them by eating tons of their food. After the late lunch, I had an early dinner with another friend. And since she chose the restaurant and was paying I had to eat a whole plate of pasta. Then we went to her house to watch a movie and meet her family. Because I was coming over her mom and sister each baked a cake. So then I had to eat two pieces of cake and have a huge glass of juice, as well as a cup of tea. When I woke up this morning I was still full. But I got to talk about good stuff with my friends so it's worth it!

0 comments: