The Office

I really like that show. A lot. I finally found a website where I can watch it easily. I have quite a bit to catch up on, so I was watching an episode this morning as I was getting ready for work. The episode was about being bored at work and Jim was trying to find games to play to kill his boredom. Michael was out for the day, so he set up the Office Olympics. It was a great episode.

Anyway, today is one of those days. I am terribly bored. I would like to set up my own version of the Office Olympics right now. I have been imagining it for a while now and I just thought I would blog it out. Hm. That just wasted about 2.3 minutes. I am pretty sure I will be sneaking out early today.

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

It would be cool if you could actually do that stuff at work...I hope the time goes by quickly.

Ashley said...

I did play with a cricket bat and a ball this morning until someone offered to give me some of their work. Ahh, come on Wednesday! I'm ready for Africa.