British boys like to cry. Actually most European men seem to be a bit too in touch with their feminine side. They wear manpris and skinny jeans. As it turns out, English guys aren't very good looking either. I must have forgotten how good-looking American men are. I first noticed this several months ago with that English guy I went on a couple of dates with. I actually met him the day after I moved here. The first time I saw him, I did not think he was cute at all. Several months later, when we started hanging out, I noticed that he was actually good looking. Or so I thought. When I was in America for a week I caught myself checking out just about every guy I saw. I kept thinking that there was an unusal abundance of hotness in my vicinity. It turns out, I realised, that I just wasn't used to seeing manly, hot guys.
As The X Factor was sending Diana home, Eoghan starts bawling. Yeah, he's going to feel pretty retarded when he sees that later. A friend of mine, after seeing this display of emotion, was telling her daughter to date guys who sweat and not guys who cry. This can be a difficult task when living in any European country, I believe. But as I thought about that statement I realised that it pretty summed it up for me. He has to love Jesus and he has to get sweaty. And I guess the only other important thing is that he has to be hilarious. So I guess I want a funny, sweaty man of God.
After writing this I realised that it may not quite be appropriate to post since I gave this blog address out to everyone, including little old ladies from my church. But I am just going to acknowledge the awkwardness and post it anyway. That's how I roll.
I want a sweaty man of God
- 9.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are freaking hilarious!!
I do what I can.
Hahahaha. That is so funny...and so true. European men are on the feminine side. But I have to be honest. I love it when guys where skinny jeans, have longer hair, and wear pink. Sigh. :-)
I love early gray tea, but it makes my heart beat really fast, so I'm unable to drink it. Booo!
Do they make decaf Earl Gray?
Post a Comment