We have known each other for many years, but there has never been any attraction. Actually I have been quite avoidant all this time. However my interest was peaked this summer. We spent a lot of time around each other and it was rather unavoidable. As I considered it, I thought it might actually work. It couldn't possibly be as bad as I thought at least. I gave in little by little and by the end of the summer I was all about it. As I returned to the UK my interest didn't falter, but grew stronger and stronger. This week I realised that it is official; I am head over heels. It kind snuck up on me, really. Who knew I could like coffee this much? I may need to switch to decaf though.




2 comments:
Ashley...I don't like you!! I thought it was guy!! :)
hahaha! that is awesome. i may just still it!
Post a Comment