Being a conservative American. Yesterday I got a Huckabee shirt for an early birthday gift. I sported it proudly...around the office. I thought about wearing it in public and then quickly reconsidered. Anyway, I won't mention how sad I was to find out that Huck is out. Or how I can't believe Texas didn't support Huck. Or how I can't believe Hilary is making such a huge come back.
So I was at dinner with a group of local friends last night. These girls get together for dinner about once a month to catch up and enjoy a meal. It really is nice and I have been invited to join them in their tradition while I am here. One of the girls told a really funny story that I must tell you. She is dating a guy in Canada who is banned from American soil. Why? Because he and his friends decided to act stupid at the border when they were about 20. A Canadian, an Arab and an Indian (dot, not feather) decided to put on turbans and interrogate the guards about being anti-Arab. They also decided to try and use fake passports during this border-crossing. They were quickly taken in and added to the list of people not allowed in the country. Can you imagine how funny that would be? A white guy in a turban screaming at you about being anti-Arab? I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.
What's worse than being an American?
- 5.3.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Who knew you could get in so much trouble for being so funny!!
Post a Comment