Bathroom Conversations

Let's face it. They are awkward, especially at work. I'm in the stall and you are in the stall and we are taking care of some business. It's really not the time to talk about wiring money or the weather. I just want to get in and out as quickly as possible. However, there are some circumstances when I think it is appropriate or I can at least handle it.
1. If we are family, it's totally okay.
2. If we are like family, it's totally okay.
3. If 1 and 2 don't apply, then I will tolerate your asking for toilet paper because your stall is out. Other than that, leave me alone until we are both finished taking care of said business. Thanks.

1 comments:



jlc said...

Haha!

Just passed through your blog via the McGriff Adventure.

Enjoy Africa! Wow, that's always been a dream of mine.