So I live in this building that is all one bedroom flats. There are two really old people who live on the fourth floor. We don't have an elevator. So anyway, old guy always talks to me when I see him. When I first got here I couldn't understand a word he said, but now I can at least get the gist of what he is saying. The other day I was on my way out to go meet someone for a walk. Old guy is coming up the stairs with his walker so I politely wait until he gets up before I go down. When he gets to the top he starts telling me about how much trouble it is to get up the stairs with the walker. He didn't have it before. So, me being the genius that I am, I ask what happened. I was trapped at the top of those stairs for at least 15 minutes. I eventually told him that I hoped he got better and I had to meet someone. I made a small dash for the stairs and heard him still talking when I got to the bottom. I learned my lesson. When you see old guy coming, keep your head down and walk fast.




1 comments:
I know a few old men just like that!!
Post a Comment