I made an appointment at the dentist and they called me to change it. So I changed the appointment time and they sent me a letter in the mail to remind me of the appointment time. I showed up early for the appointment and they sent me to the waiting room. Almost an hour later I thought I should probably ask how much longer it might be. I went to the receptionist and asked and she kindly replied that I had no appointment today. Seriously? I got a phone call and a letter telling me that I had an appointment and when I checked in I was sent to the waiting room. You might ask yourself why did the receptionist not tell me when I arrived that I didn't have an appointment? Why did I get a letter and a phone call? Why did they not tell me when they realized the mistake? Why did I sit in the waiting room for almost an hour? In my year overseas I have learned it is better not to ask the "why" question and just go with it. I remind myself that I am not in America and things don't have to make sense here.




2 comments:
Ummmm, wow, I guess they don't have to make sense because that surely doesn't!!
Bahahaha. This is so my luck!
Post a Comment