Recently I experienced a great loss in my life. It was unexpected and I am still not finished grieving. Any loss is hard, but this one has been a challenge to get through. It has only been about two weeks since the tragic demise of my hard drive, but I am working through it. I have also learned that backing up is probably a pretty good idea. Those techy people know what they are talking about. Due to this very sad event, I was feeling so disconnected from the world. One day I was trying to decide what to do to entertain myself. Internet? Nope. Call home? Nope. Watch DVD? Nope. Listen to music? Nope. Get work done? Nope. Thanks goodness I have been loaned a laptop until my hard drive arrives by camel. Seriously, four to five weeks to get a part from Dubai? It must be coming by camel. Rant complete.




0 comments:
Post a Comment